View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 04:57 PM   #18
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
maybe he wants his own thread. Let him have this one tiny space on the internet, do you somehow gain by it's emptiness or non existence? does its appearance offend you? I am trying to find the motivation for your actions, usually with animals it involves food, shelter, etc... but

wheres the food?
...well typically we would tell someone (as a forum, and in a meaner way) that if you want to showcase your car you should make a Build Thread. I think 'build' is too strong a word (even in my case) but that's where I'd go.

Simply coming her to say 'look at my stock car' is kind of lame. The thread I started is exactly for that. Do I get any kickbacks or benefit from people posting there? No, but it's pretty much the exact spot this could've been posted in.

At any rate, OP, if you have multiple cars I'd slowly source all the OEM stuff for a manual swap. That's how I did my grey hatch and it worked out without any hiccups. Don't forget the manual speed sensor.