View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 05:17 PM   #30
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Host the images elsewhere. Photobucket has lowered the resolution of the images to the point of being unviewable and plastered their watermark all over it for safe measure

We should all give PB a big FU and the middle finger. Always pulling some shit......
Yeah, noticed they just hosed all those up. From an Android, they seem to look ok still for some reason. Any ideas who a good image host is nowadays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalobsti07 View Post
Sent PM
You think I could make it back to SoCal if I bought from you in CT and drove back across the country? Also curious about the starter/ignition setup can it be modified to be a lil safer?

You can certainly drive across country if you want but I really do not recommend this. I wouldn't find it practical. I'd personally look into having it shipped.

What do you mean by safer? Are you talking about adding an external kill switch? Generally speaking, I'm sure you can modify it to your preference or safety requirements for your club/series.