View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 03:16 PM   #8
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTalmus View Post
Well, lack of knowlage might be the answer to why I'm making it harder.

I don't really see how I could drill and tap a new hole as the line adapter would need a flat surface to let the copper ring make a seal. If I had the tool's to do it I would have considered it, but I don't really see how as I got a very limited amount of tools and resources.. Using a bigger drill bit after tapping wouldn't make a flat surface either.

For the vacuum line, knowing what to do is one thing. Knowing why is another. And altough I appreciate your reply, do you have an explenation on what those line's do and what purpose they have?

Thanks!
Throw the banjo fitting in the trash. Drill and tap for an AN fitting of adequate size. You do not need a flat surface for this. My recommendation, find a larger thread than the current thread in the neck and utilize that size for the AN fitting.