View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 03:13 PM   #103
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Car is off to Bad Apple Motorsports for fab work as of today, finally on the last stretch to get this thing back on the road!

Did a little bit of mockup before the car was off to get all of the fab work done, decided midmount was the way to go. Keeping all of the coolers stacked will keep everything as efficient as possible which for Arizona summers will be a big plus. Along with efficiency for cooling, the intercooler piping is going to be incredibly short, response is going to be incredible!

I installed my TT steering rack and SPL outer tie rods, the OE inners were basically part of the rack, but with some leverage and the proper tools they gave way. The Z33 inners I bought are too damn short, so those need to be swapped again, but for now it will be okay to roll around.

I also tried to install a Voodoo13 steering bushing and the linakge stud/bolts decided to kill themselves.

Got a care package from ATP thanks to my bud Juan aka Bardabe with all of the goodies to get the SR breathing right. Some nice cast 90*s will come off the intercooler to simplify everything and another off the compressor housing to get the air going the right way. Exhaust will be all custom with proper male/female vbands holding it all together for easy install/removal and no leaks.

Finally cleaned the car up too, looks a million times better not covered in an inch of dust and crap. She needs a good detail, but the paint still looks great overall.

The guys from Badapple Motorsports picked the car up from me today, they are going to be taking care of all of the fab work. Huge shout out to them for the tow and help, can't wait to see everything come together and finally get the car running with its new heart