View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 10:20 PM   #101
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidewaySSS View Post
I’m speechless, the attention to detail is mind boggling, you definitely know what you like & want, then you make it happen, really awesome.
That TOMEI wheel is a gem that sets off the mid 90’s plastic dash perfectly.
I’m currently in the process of building a 500hp FJ20ET into my 510 & draw inspiration from this build, thanks. As soon as the FJ510 build is done, I start my next build, a SR22vet/VQ box into a Datsun 710. Your project gives me the drive to take my time & get it perfect.
Do it once and do it right! The Tomei wheel keeps everything somewhat period correct which was another focus of mine for the car, I think it fits perfectly.

A 710 with an SR22VE sounds like a rocket ship/death trap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wknd View Post
That tire and wheel combo is perfect, everything else related to this car really.
Thanks! I am beyond happy with the overall look and its not even close to complete

Boring update number 1,428, I put my axles back together with fresh boots and new grease. Lets hope they hold up...

Also found someone to hopefully take care of fab work for me, once thats all done I'll finally be able to drop the engine in and dress it up