View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 03:22 PM   #252
l20bdime
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
l20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of light
I am looking for S13 Coupe rear over fenders that cover the entire quarter panel. I need them to go all the way to the edge all the way around. So far, I have found Origin Type 3 and Chargespeed. Does anyone know of anything else? Do Dmax rear fenders cover the whole quarter, or stop short? Car Modify Wonder seems to cover everything, but seem to only be available in 30mm for the coupe and I want 50mm.

Hopefully you guys can help me! Ive done a lot of searching. But i know some body kit companies just use renderings on their websites that might not perfectly represent fitment.. So I want some first hand experience.