View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 11:08 PM   #527
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
The inevitable taking of the highroad.

I'm 'amped' because I care. This has been part of my life too long to be a fad. When you disagree with the way something you care about is evolving you get amped. Sorry it's not all sunshine and roses and

"Mad props man!"

"Sick rare piece!"

"GLWS that's soooo rare!"

I've been here before. I don't owe you or any of the 'new generation' a fucking thing. I don't have to like your opinion, agree with you, or find a middle ground. Wanna know how I do my part? I don't buy stupidly expensive shit. I rebuke sellers on IG and Facebook when they pop up, even though (contrary to popular belief) I do my best to avoid them. Fuck, I even have you on my blocked list of Instagram. Tired of seeing your car and that yellow thing your friend drives. Do I comment on your IGs telling you this? No. So again, I'm doing my part by making sure I don't have to see it. I have all the shitty parts resellers blocked too.

Zilvia is the ONLY place where we can talk about this without being banned from a page (Facebook) or instantly reported (IG). The users here obviously don't like it either, as you can see the infamous $600 Nismo Cupholder guy was neg rep'd without any call to action. I wasn't even the first person to post my 'complaint' about the prices.

It won't happen overnight. It might take a while...but if prices aren't being met here the sellers will stop buying so much stock, the source will see nothing is selling as frequently as it used to, and then what do you think happens?

Again, funny how you don't understand this shit when you preach about 'simple economics'. Maybe you're one-dimensional.

Awesome, im happy you’re able to block me & not feel the need to constantly talk down to me on ig, even though i’ve quite litterally never done anything to you & whether you like it or not, you do owe the “new generation” guidance because, how hypocritical is it that you hate the newer generation of schassis owners yet you don’t do anything to make it better. Sooner or later it’ll all be “newer generation” schassis owners & they would have had no one to teach them the proper way to build a car or appreciate this car & it can be put on all of us to blame. If we complain about something but don’t find a soloution, then we are apart of the problem & yes im glad zilvia is a place that exists where we can speak about this freely. As for the seller of that nismo cupholder, theres no point on bagging on him when the prices of the cupholder are already spiked as his. Wow he bumped it up an extra 75-100$ as would anyone trying to make profit on something that they’re flipping. & if you feel that zilvia is that important of an entity that if prices aren’t met here. They’ll eventually decline then i feel sorry for you. 90% of the “newer generation” don’t even know what a forum is or what zilvia is. & could care less about what decisions we make here. All that means is that our own community on this forum won’t have spiked pricing but how does that help people on facebook & instagram? It absoloutely doesn’t, you are just finding a selfish soloution for yourself while letting other people get “gypped”. Zilvia is an awesome place & theres a ton going on here but as for the newer people, they have no idea it exists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote