View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 01:58 PM   #424
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
You'd think with the advantageous currency exchange they would be a tiny bit more modest lol

Honestly, i'd rather have an r32 or some sort of Mustang over a c5. I don't really like how they feel. C6, that I can get with though.

As far as dumb customers...i've never had it this bad. EVER. Well, almost this bad both times I sold an R32. This is why I don't like selling cheap shit and only stick to a handful of suspension companies and a dozen or so wheel brands. Most of the time I can sort of understand the questions my clients ask even if it may seem stupid to most. These people are just....really really really dumb and shouldn't be modifying cars lol.

I honestly didn't write that about anybody in particular, just a thought that crossed my mind. I've met a lot of really awesome people through here, sucks to see a lot of the good personalities gone. Now y'all are stuck with dumbies like me and idiots who think weed actually makes you lazy, lol. Lazy people are lazy.
Sell me that front bumper before you paint it. I promise I won't be an ass
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote