View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 09:52 AM   #6
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
SR20 broken rocker = more problems

So when the rocker breaks, can that somehow throw the timing off? I was under the assumption that on the cylinder the rocker breaks, the valves will immediately close. As for the other cylinders, I couldn’t think of a reason that one missing rocker would cause the timing to be thrown off enough to contact a valve.

The rocker shattered under hard driving/high rpms. Tapped the limiter once and it went. It’s an ignition cut at 7k, and I’ve never spent much time on the limiter, a tap or two at the most in second when I drive the car hard which isn’t often.
nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote