Thread: Enough Ghosn?
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 12:48 AM   #82
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
And that right there is utter ignorance on how real life works lol.

If you think car companies are not in it to sell millions and make $$$$, then I have a bridge to sell you........

If you're argument were true, cars like the Honda Accord or the Corolla wouldn't exist lol..

But let's get back to Ghosn hate hahahahah!
I think you guys represent two far ends of the specturm.

He's over here thinking that they make cars out of a passion for motorsport and you're saying it's solely for money.

I think it's in the middle. The ZN6 (I know, talking about it again) is the perfect example: low entry cost, aimed at a younger generation (hopefully to sell in large numbers), and an embodiment of the chassis it borrows its name from. Good mix of passion and profit if you ask me.

You're either an unconditional nerd for the platform you like or you're a fair-weather nerd. The former would settle for a new S-Car that's akin to the ZN6. The latter would only settle for a turbocharged sports car.

It's kind of like the new Civic TypeR: totally cool and has the numbers to back it up...but it's fuck-ugly and turbo. Kind of missing the point for the TypeR pedigree, amirite?

/coffee&whiskeyrant