View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 12:12 PM   #1
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
GT2860R turbo, Tomei exh manifold for KA24

I've decided not to use this stuff anymore. I'd rather have the money at this point.

The manifold is brand new, it's only ever been mocked up. The fitment and quality is amazing - as expected with Tomei. SOLD

The turbo is an S14 SR20 single bearing turbo rebuilt by Mike Turbo in Florida. All gaskets, seals and hardware is brand new. The compressor housing is bored to a GT28 and has a brand new billet wheel. The turbo is brand new and has not been used since being rebuilt. SOLD

I'll gladly sell both items together as they would make for a pretty awesome KAT setup. Asking $950 shipped for the kit. Also if you buy them as a kit, I'll throw in a bunch of various Vibrant goodies I have as well.

Last edited by ILoveMyRHS13; 03-30-2019 at 01:14 AM..
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links