Thread: KA24DET Oem Kit
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 07:51 PM   #15
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
It's not that they don't have a sense of humor. You're just not funny.
not sure if serious

there is no joke. It wasn't supposed to be funny in the other thread. Guy has a bay of 5 cars with lifts in the picture, seems like the type to keep a car in a bay with 5 other cars and lifts and stuff, so I suggested to invest in the car itself rather than the engine so he could change the engine without losing any money down the road and everything is already setup and there for the next engine without any struggle 550rwhp on anything you want.

It was a 'joke' in this thread because instead of 5 cars already with lifts we are talking a 1/2 of a car and no budget. So obviously I can't be seriously recommending to drop 10k instead I would be mailing him spare parts immediately free if I had any. Its a completely different situation, one hand money doesn't matter and on the other money is the essence of supporting a day to day healthy diet and good sleep. Except that he is contemplating putting a turbo on an engine so it thing are good enough for that, can't be that bad. Gota learn to laugh at yourself. Yesterday I dropped $22 on the ground and lost it somewhere. And that was all I had, every penny to my name at that moment.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote