View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 03:12 PM   #40
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Tony Parker is a dbag, I wish he'd retire.
Yea he is dbag. From cheating on Eva Longoria with his then teammate Brent Barry's wife causing 2 divorces to downplaying Kawhi's injury saying his was "100x worse" and not supporting your fellow teammate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
Have you seen his documentary series on the players tribune?
No I haven't. I heard his hip injury was misdiagnosed and was pretty bad, but I didn't know all that went on. I guess misdiagnosed injuries are no joke (look at how seriously Kawhi is taking it if it's not some ploy he's playing). It's similar to big bad evil corporations (teams) who try to squeeze all they can from their workers (players) by making them play and jeopardizing their careers.

But anyways, I was just saying you got to feel bad for IT. Putting up his numbers and playing with a chip on your shoulders for multiple teams all these years to finally get vindicated and a potential max contract and then suddenly get traded by Boston (now I'm thinking they traded him because they knew he was damaged good) and lose everything he worked so hard on in a span of 1 season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.