View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 04:58 PM   #20
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman_KA_T View Post
the difference is that you can cleanly swap in a manual trans for cheap into that kouki. you dont see people paying $15k for a manual sc300. a nsx has a premium honda engine. not to mention is leaps and bounds the better engineered car when it comes to handling. fd also the better engineered car chassis wise. that kouki is a nice car and should go for good money, but you can buy a nice s2k for that price, which is also a far better chassis and engine combo. too bad the s2000 has sht steering feel. i am a die-hard s chassis guy but would take a nsx over just about any other car. it's just in another league and fairly unique, not really fitting into any class of cars. it's tiny, has a perfect power to weight ratio and power delivery. mid engine yet stable. looks amazing. its a honda.
my. entire. point. missed. there is no difference... rare car is a rare car is a rare car

would you pay $10-$15k for an authentic and numbered SilEighty? Probably not... but the Japanese still do. why? because rare car is a rare car!

also, last time i checked... nicely maintained and clean examples of the 180sx and S13 Silvia are starting to fetch $8000-$15,000 over in Japanland... just food for though

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!