View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 09:01 PM   #21
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think there's enough ball to go around for the Warriors and no idea how Cousins will react to that. Kind of worried about Cousin's spontaneous temperament, but I think he would be more of a team player and fit in much better than Dwight Howard (who will probably whine and sulk about not getting enough touches and then only give a half ass effort if he doesn't feel like superman is getting his respect).

Even if Cousins comes back 50% he's going to be a major upgrade over JaVale McGee or Zaza. You can probably just throw the ball to Cousins if you have nothing going on and he will power his way through and make something out of nothing. (McGee will be missed but I feel like the Warriors didn't aggressively pursue him during free agency again and that probably made him feel under appreciated and sign somewhere else even if it's for the same veteran's minimum he would have got with the Warriors).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.

Last edited by FRpilot; 07-02-2018 at 10:48 PM..