View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 05:28 PM   #91
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
You know when you order things, and then totally forget about them till they arrive in the post?

Yeah that happened with me and these differential bushing kit...

I was planning to freshen up the rear, and order a 2 way so I thought that I might as well get this if I'm dropping the rear. I was looking at Serialnine bits but they changed their pricing policy to American funds while still shipping out of Canada. After speaking to a few Aussies, I was put on to a guy who mills them (for a third of the price) so I figured why the heck not!

I've booked an alignment and I still need to find the time to get the fenders rolled as I'm rubbing at the moment. I'm starting to get excited about this thing again as it's starting to come together, and the parts pile is starting to get smaller (I swear).

Quote:
Originally Posted by di-devol View Post
Dang, wheels look good. The KFD arms look good huh? I have a friend who got a front lip from them for his mark ii, said it was really nice. I think i'll grab a kit from them as well as some of the arms.

Did you install RCA's at all?
They make them in house, so I'd say they are better then the Chinese parts floating about. The welds are solid, and the bushings are of good quality. They had originally sent me the wrong rear lower control arm, and rush shipped me the proper pieces so that I could complete the install. Overall I'd give them a thumbs up.

No I'm currently running the stock setup for the RCA. I'm still researching the various things I could do and run for the front. I think I might just get a full angle kit and call it a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrDarknes View Post
Loving the wheels. Where the full side shots at lol.
I'm just the worst at this HAHA!

I'm going to take proper pictures, once I can finally catch up with the things I need to do to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Once you roll them are you going to go any lower?
I'm going to go a little bit lower. I am already having a fun time driving around with the stock bumper height as is, and my kit is much lower.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links