View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 10:10 AM   #420
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Ouch.

Youre telling me.

My Fiancee and I were bummed once we crunched the numbers and realized it. We probably woudlve been able to make it work but it wouldve been tight. $3100/month for a townhome seems outrageous.

California is extremely unobtainable for the middle class.

Im 2 months away from turning 29 and I cant even move out of my parents house. The idea of leaving the state is becoming more and more of a reality.

Im just glad that if me and the fiancee do stick around and tough it out for 1 more year that the new governor coming in is going to work towards putting a stop to all of this madness.

You know things are bad when a tech giant like Apple is slowly starting to grow and move its development out of California to the PNW.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote