View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 03:31 PM   #418
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Visit Garage Journal. I promise you, you think cars are a money pits!?! It pales in comparison to house reno options!! From rock soil type color for your garden, to driveway cement color,to size, shape or light output of light bulbs,to how large and what covers for recessed lights, to how many elements you want for your heated floors (and which switch to turn it on), I mean, any ggot damn thing you can think of, you can do to a house. Its effing unreal!

The only shitty part is; our house value went up tremendously BEFORE any reno even began, so now we are on the hook for the taxes based off home value (NOT what we payed due to pay taxes for property.........also know as property tax)

Apart from slight nuances like this, I wouldn't change it for the world! Garage, driveway to fit two cars in a major metropolitan area which we can walk to most places. Literally found a needle in the haystack of row houses, condos and apartments.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote