View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 08:52 PM   #81
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Why mismatch the tires if you're buying brand new? That seems needlessly sketchy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodjoseph View Post
Because hes going to drift it.... Why would he buy all 4 matching expensive Zestinos and just burn the rears off. All drifters run cheaper/different rear tires than fronts unless your a pro or sponsored.

Looking good Matt! Can't wait to see you out on track with us!
From what I've seen online, you're looking good out on the track my man!

And thanks for looking out my man!

It's just like Joseph mentioned, it's not like I have the funds to run a square setup on the track. I wish I was sponsored or got hookups on it, but I don't. I'll just continue to do this for the time being, and when I get more "drift spares" I'll run a square setup for the street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatPs13 View Post
This build is tight.

Have you drifted on Chinese tires before? How do they hold up?
Depends on the brand, but it's not bad. Just as long as you have something grippy up front, you're good to go. Some brands last longer then others... I just went with tires that were recommended to me by others. I trust their opinions and it's given with the seat time that they've put in over the years.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote