View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 11:57 PM   #21856
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by kojiki88 View Post
Hello everyone, Im ready to buy a clutch for my SR20VET setup. Mazworx Built and assembled motor, Precision Turbo SP Gen 2 Billet CEA 5862 Ball Bearing turbo running it at 18-20 PSI(whatever it makes at the PSI) I have the supporting fuel system for this setup. I am also looking for a clutch that will give me more leg room if I want to raise boost later down the road.
I was looking at getting the Competition twin plate clutch kit but I've seen most websites say only for the 5 Speed sr20det transmission. Would I be able to run a z32 or z33 tranny on that clutch? I will be running the stock tranny for now just to break in motor and dyno tune purposes and for a few months to gather the cash to buy the Mazworx adapter kit and get a transmission. Any advice would be very well appreciated, thank you.
The Mazworx SRVQ bellhousing uses the 5-spd SR flywheel and clutch. Give this thread a read, post #55 in particular.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=625729
derass is offline   Reply With Quote