View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 08:17 PM   #21846
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
I did a compustar system in my car, together was like 330ish and I did it myself. Wasnt hard to do if you look through the manual. It should be done by a "professional" but I bought it off some New York ebay seller which the kit isnt for resale but only distributor install. AFAIK for a place to install it would be 700-1k to do it since it has everything. I like this one over viper because key fobs are better and the GPS system they use for an app is much cleaner and I think monthly is cheaper than viper. Has movement sensor which is pretty sensitive, titl sensor if someone lifts up your car and has remote start and for me is awesome. I start my car about 3 blocks away and come to it already warm ready to drive since you're not supposed to drive cold engines with forged pistons since they haven't expanded enough.

Woaahh dm me pls lol @gvlzo on ig ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote