View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 08:15 PM   #21845
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
What does everyone use for an alarm system?
I did a compustar system in my car, together was like 330ish and I did it myself. Wasnt hard to do if you look through the manual. It should be done by a "professional" but I bought it off some New York ebay seller which the kit isnt for resale but only distributor install. AFAIK for a place to install it would be 700-1k to do it since it has everything. I like this one over viper because key fobs are better and the GPS system they use for an app is much cleaner and I think monthly is cheaper than viper. Has movement sensor which is pretty sensitive, titl sensor if someone lifts up your car and has remote start and for me is awesome. I start my car about 3 blocks away and come to it already warm ready to drive since you're not supposed to drive cold engines with forged pistons since they haven't expanded enough.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-COMPUST...gAAOSwHMJYJjdC
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote