View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 10:58 PM   #383
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Thor had multiple moments of pure badassery in IW I thought it was amazing! Some of his scenes gave me goosebumps. And then Cap's scene with Thanos as well was intense, I always felt like they've never really show Cap's strength other than when he held that helicopter down in one movie.
When Cap and T'Challa charged full speed on them aliens, chills. They were all kicking some major ass. Even War Machine was showing off some seriously badass weaponry.

The real MVP of the movie though, Thanos. They gave him way more depth than any Marvel villain so far, totally not what I was expecting from all of his post credit cameos.