View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 03:36 PM   #7597
Bink Industries
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Bink Industries is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Never heard of them. Browsed their site, wish that rack centering spacer would fit a stock set up. Pretty neat idea.
I do make them for stock tie rods, they are not up on my website yet. You have to make sure that your tie rods don't have any step machined into them. If they have a step in them or your using those slip on spacers my rack alignment tool will not work properly. Please email me [email protected] and i can get you hooked up with one. I have a few more in stock and another batch that will be finished soon!

They are very simple but makes it a total no brain centering your steering rack to the wheel for max travel in both directions. Any time that you do an alignment slap that thing on there and now the alignment guy (or you) cant mess it up. This is especially helpful when on a digital alignment rack or using smart strings.

Track side if we feel that the toe is off based off driver feedback, you will slap the rack centering tool in and visually look at each wheel to see which side may have moved and attack that side with the adjustment to get the alignment back the specs that it had when it left the shop.

Last edited by Bink Industries; 04-23-2018 at 03:37 PM.. Reason: forgot some info
Bink Industries is offline   Reply With Quote