View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 11:17 AM   #53
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
DAMN.

Sorry to see that happen. Bummer, but such is life. We've all made mistakes.
I definitely feel dumb but shit happens. This is going to cost less than all the machine work alone would have if I did have rod knock, so I'll take it. The rtv on the front cover was seeping a little so this is the perfect time to go back and redo that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
jeezus man you've had some heartache since the last update.

I really like the setup on this car though, super stylish for how basic the exterior is.
Thanks man. That's the story of my life lol. My first SR gave me grief for over a year and still never ran right. I got 4 years of mostly trouble free driving out of this so I can't complain too much.

In other news, I picked up some 750cc injectors so 375-400whp soon? Maybe. I'll also be switching over to a clutch fan setup soon. Done with these electrics