View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 01:42 PM   #7574
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
Didn't think about it that way. I've been searching up either way, and all I've seen is PMB limit break adapters for the front I could use as spacers, but that's it. I've been looking at the manual for super drifts, and didn't find a safe thread engagement limit for the lower brackets. Just hoping I don't have to get new coilovers because of this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
You can buy GKtech strut relocation plates, which raise the car about 30mm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
Our coils are different, but that makes sense if your car is lowered a lot more than mine. Then the lower bracket would be moved up the shock body, hence you have a lot of threads under it. Even though I'm not coming close to monster truck status, I didn't think about being out of thread.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
PSSSSST, you're going to break those tie rod ends because they're JUNK.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote