View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 07:07 AM   #21638
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by _poo40 View Post
Exhaust fell off on my s14 KA24DE (1995). Like, bolts from the
midpipe->manifold snapped clean off. Probably from scraping. Suggestions for header/catback setups? I don't know what gets along well with what, and what bolts up nicely to a stock chassis. Looking for something rather inexpensive, as I'll be doing a swap by this time next year. Thanks in advance.

Sidenote: Was looking at ISR tubular 4-2-1 and the 3" straight blast pipes, seems to be about a $350-$410 setup altogether, just not sure if it all fits up nicely. Anything around that price would work, just need somethin that fkn fits!
The only system that is exactly ran the same as the OE is the OBX Racing. I know it comes in a 2.5", but it may also come in 3". Bottom line is the cheapest way to go is Summit Racing, get the SS tubing, fit it with four " over lap so it tucks really high, then have the joints slipped at a muffler shop. Under 200 usually, plus cost of muffler and shop work(100 or so)