View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 08:14 AM   #3043
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I know there's a guy running a shop in Australia that has been able to order the classic bronze TE37s, even in discontinued sizing. This was about a year ago that he offered them to me and someone from Australia also has a brand new set purchased through this guy here on Zilvia. Not sure how he's doing it, but he convinced Mackin to make them and allow him to purchase them.

Again, take it for what you will. Who knows what is going on, haha. It is funny though when I see people selling things with Streeter's packaging in plain sight. Doesn't always mean they are making money, but they probably are. How hard is it to take the packaging out of the background though? haha

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote