View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 10:31 AM   #3038
integlspwr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
integlspwr can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Yeah dude. I don't subscribe to the idea that it's 'already super bad so we might as well keep it up.' I think we can slow it down a little.

I mean I can't control what you do. I guess people could just post up shit they've already won.

The info and recommendations on Streeter (while good for him, and well-deserved) should stop. On one hand I want Jesse to get business and on the other these guys come in here asking how it works because they won't email him or read his website. How the fuck are these morons in real life? Too timid to ask questions?

Look at all the guys online selling wheels. 5stardoh uses Streeter FOR A FACT and plays it off like he's got a 'supplier' lol. These are the kind of shitstains that were handed the keys to the castle. I'd rather Jesse get his small commission on wheels ordered by individuals instead of having some fucking cuck buy 10 sets and sell them for USDM prices.

When you actually realize the extent to which people like hubeny, 5stardoh, and other guys that are selling shit on IG/our forum are ripping people off it makes you wonder how they got the word in the first place.

I'm not 'jealous' or 'hating on the hustle'. I wouldn't do this shit even if it meant the type of money these guys are making. Hunting rare parts should be a personal journey that you undertake to feel the satisfaction of hunting, bidding, and winning something from a by-gone era...not a way to pimp your own community (because most of these guys fancy themselves true enthusiasts) and drive up prices.

inb4 someone says I don't understand business. I understand. I'm saying the moral cost (pimping your community) itsn't worth it.

10/10 cool stuff irl.

Just wondering how 5stardoh able to get Te37 Og but Direct from Jesse you can’t If his supplier is Streeter ?