View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 06:46 AM   #7552
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaz_moose View Post
do you guys not just cut and shut the OEM subframes to stop the rack going over centre?
Yes, plenty of people do. I still plan on using a 350Z steering rack moved forward on the subframe. I'm also not concerned with being FD legal though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSled View Post
got an s13 subframe with spl solid bushings ,what can be done to increase traction ,using the car for drag racing so just need as much traction as possible ,will tilting the subframe be effective ,anyone with actual experience doing so ,and what other mods can i do other than using an s14/15 subframe ,is there a better solution or upgrade i can do to my current suspension
Z32 guys have been tilting the subframe forever, but there's a high-seven second S13 that runs the stock subframe in the stock position. Probably has to do more with ride height and tires. Are you running slicks, or are we talking DOT tires here? That makes a big difference in launch.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote