View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 11:20 AM   #282
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Bump since I didn't want to start a new thread in chat. Why is the late 2017, early 2018 zilvia trend "lets post/start a thread bitching about how things in the community aren't how they used to be 5 years ago". Seems like every other post is someone complaining about shit costing too much, criticizing stuff that isn't even a problem, scrutinizing how other people choose to spend their money, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I think the current car community is shit, and that's fine I just keep to myself for the most part. But I used to hop on zilvia to see cool cars, laugh at florida, and chat with like-minded people, recently it's just turned into a community for people to dust the sand out of their vaginas.

If you don't like the way the community is going either suck it up or leave. Don't ruin a perfectly good forum base by singling out other people, whining about how some musty seat that an old japanese man farted in is now double what it used to be, or starting a thread asking for opinions when really all you want to do is validate your own narrow-mindedness on how 16 year olds working 10 hours a week should be able to afford volks.

*edit: for the record I do realize I just bitched about our community while asking why people bitch about the community