View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 03:10 PM   #8
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbieb2009 View Post
I can take pictures this Friday as I work away from my car/where I can work on it. The car sat level when I bought it; rolling shell. I tore it down to clean it up/have something to do while I was building my motor. I didn't notice the coilovers were different length till after removal.

I guess if nothing else this weekend I'll just bolt them up and measure from the hub center to apex of wheel well for both sides. If measurement is off I'll switch them. I'll post pics and info of what I find out this weekend for you guys.
Well if they were bolted on the car I can only imagine that maybe they're adjust differently since you physically can't bolt on coilovers with 2 different mounts on the same knuckles.

S13 coilovers assuming stock hubs and unmodified suspension geometry will be identical length left to right.

Either the car wasn't as level as you thought and one coilover is adjust differently than the other.

Or for some strange reason your car has 1 Z32 aluminum rear knuckle and 1 cast steel S13 knuckle.

Personally I'd bet on the first situation.