View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 11:36 AM   #1
mattrobertsxn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mattrobertsxn is an unknown quantity at this point
*testing waters* CLEAN 91 240sx (built ka24de)

UPDATED ::: PRICE DROP :::
hey zilvia i have a 91 240sx with around 35k on a rebuilt ka24de. It has cp pistons, carillo rods, and dual exhaust cams. Thinking about selling it because parents want me to get a newer car that doesnt need to be worked on now and then. I daily drive it to school and back and it runs great, starts up every time, and is in great shape.
I do not have receipts for rebuild, previous owner showed us pictures of him and his buddies rebuilding it themselves.
Mod list:
- Custom CKS coilovers (retail at $2000 or so)
- AEM Cold Air Intake (brand new)
- Kouki Tails w half/half turn signals
- Mishimoto Radiator and e-fan setup with circuit sports fan controller.
- Rebuilt VLSD with all new bushings for rear subframe
- Solid Driveshaft
- Cusco Front Strut Bar (not in pictures)
- Sway bar bushing
- Full suspension / alignment kit with brands such as: tein, circuit sports, and z32 parts
- Sparco Evo Bucket Seat w/ circuit sport rails
- EGR delete
- works bell quick release / steering wheel lock
- Nardi 330mm Leather Steering wheel
- OEM spec rebuild on top end

Car has 316k+ on chassis. Like i said testing waters PM me shoot an offer. Looking for $6k obo
worst i can say is no text me or pm me
949 351 2025
I daily drive the car and it runs great i have replaced the clutch line bled the radiator, changed the clutch master and slave and many other things not listed yet.

Cons: front and rear bumper paint fading. Has a small dent on the front right fender if you look close enough. Could use paint in a year or two.
Has small valve tick nothing ridiculous. Dent under the door not shown in pictures, will add photo of it. Fender / Bumper alignment off.
Recently the clutch has had problems and needs to replaced that's reason for price drop.

Pictures

Last edited by mattrobertsxn; 01-23-2018 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: update
mattrobertsxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links