View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 01:13 AM   #23
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP911 View Post
I figured someone would bring it up.

I found 5 posts saying it fit stock. and 3 more that said they needed to "pull it with a baseball bat" or something of that nature. 75% of the images on fitment threads are down because no one knows what imgur is. Ive also checked rimtuck and again its a hit or miss. My goal was to find someone running that exact setup and try and figure it out with them personally instead of reading all these conflicting threads.

Lock the thread, I found the info I needed.
There's a thread specifically for fitment. Looking through the Chat section would've told you that but you posted in the first spot you found. Not even in Tech Talk, which could've made more sense. So yeah, someone should've brought it up.