View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 06:00 PM   #71
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
I fucking hate the word "pursuit" and anyone that feels the need to call them self one and tell others how to build their car can close their gaping mouth hole and fuck right off. If you're that close minded, thinking your car is the "right" way to build around any chassis, you have no business being part of any car community.

If you've got respect for the chassis you are building around there is no reason for anyone to be giving you shit about your build. I've seen a ton of cars that are not my cup of tea, but I have to respect the time and effort people put into their cars to get them the way they want it. I can't hate on someone doing everything right, just in a different way then I would do it.

Yes, people ruin cars with shitty parts, horrible fab work and simply not giving a shit all the time. We've got a thread to make fun of these idiots, but if someone is just building a car that doesn't really conform to the "norm", leave them alone or find a way to support them with constructive criticism or advice instead of trying to spread the devine word of your holy savior OEM+.

Am I a pursuit, hell no. My car is considered a bastard in the Z32 world, but that doesn't stop me from putting all of the best parts I can afford into it and building it how I want.