View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 10:52 AM   #30
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
!Zar! just doesnt like me... oh yeah and he also tried to neg repping me into oblivion because i told him to leave me the fuck alone in a different thread. so, his comment is meant in a negative light given most of his passive aggressive comments toward me (or anyone else hes trolling) are usually from a really shitty place... he just likes to harass people in a way that doesnt draw TOO much attention to himself from moderators and admins alike.

Damon, older guys ditching their cars because what younger folks are doing to them i think simply boils down to association. i know i have a very VERY hard time interacting with a lot of the younger guys because of how horribly they treat one another (and everyone else for the most part). the 240sx scene has actually gotten a VERY negative view in most peoples eyes simply due to the level of disrespect that is constantly mouthed off with and the shitty attitudes a good amount of 240sx owners have. its quite sad.... but to some people, they dont want to be painted with the same brush so they move on in life. buuuuuuuuuuuuut then again, there are also others out there who ditch their cars because they realize these things are nothing but never ending god shaped money holes!
I think part of the reason people grow up and move on is that you're only allowed to build some kinds of cars certain ways - if you do it differently (and totally normally and acceptably and well in the rest of the automotive world) it's called out just like if you do it wrong.

This thread equates non japanese with junk, china with ls. What kind of mental illness is this, and how could one expect normal car guys (who may be into any number of things that go) to want to try to fit in and deal with that irrational judgement for doing it right?

Nothing pure about these cars, built globally to sell to the globe - there's quality and crap, but no pure.

Dorkidori and a lot more like him is what it'd take for the 240 to survive as more than a handful or orphaned cars.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote