View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 09:08 AM   #29
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Are you saying $800 for the lip is warranted or are you making a funny?
!Zar! just doesnt like me... oh yeah and he also tried to neg repping me into oblivion because i told him to leave me the fuck alone in a different thread. so, his comment is meant in a negative light given most of his passive aggressive comments toward me (or anyone else hes trolling) are usually from a really shitty place... he just likes to harass people in a way that doesnt draw TOO much attention to himself from moderators and admins alike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
One thing I have always found interesting is how upset people get about what others do with their cars. I'm definitely guilty of feeling the same way from time to time, but I have seen dozens of people say they are selling their S13 because of "all the young kids in the community ruining them." Shouldn't that be more motivation to keep yours and provide a good example? I won't say that some things people do don't bother me, I guess I have just never been so vocal about it. If you truly enjoy building and tinkering with your car, why should what anyone else is doing matter?
Damon, older guys ditching their cars because what younger folks are doing to them i think simply boils down to association. i know i have a very VERY hard time interacting with a lot of the younger guys because of how horribly they treat one another (and everyone else for the most part). the 240sx scene has actually gotten a VERY negative view in most peoples eyes simply due to the level of disrespect that is constantly mouthed off with and the shitty attitudes a good amount of 240sx owners have. its quite sad.... but to some people, they dont want to be painted with the same brush so they move on in life. buuuuuuuuuuuuut then again, there are also others out there who ditch their cars because they realize these things are nothing but never ending god shaped money holes!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 12-08-2017 at 10:33 AM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote