View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 08:38 PM   #40
whosawmike
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
whosawmike is an unknown quantity at this point
Good evening guys.

Before I get to my tiny update, I want to let you know that I am selling most of the original stuff I have removed from the car. If you are interested in it, let me know. I am working out of an oversized one stall garage, so I don't have the space for it.

I am not shipping the big stuff, but I have:
CA18DE with the auto trans, harness, and ECM. No Leaks. Clean AF(~36k Miles)- $300
Original Exhaust
Radiator
Inlet piping including filter box
2 piece drive shaft
Fan Shroud
I have more... I think.
If you come pick it up, I'll let it ALL go for $450.

Also, I am still looking for info on the RB25 transmissions. I have money burning a hole in my pocket, and I'm itching to buy an engine. This is the last bit go info I need before I make my purchase. Please look at THIS THREAD if you can lend a hand with IDing transmissions.

Now for the update. It's small, but whatever. I dropped the S13 crossmember. I then transferred over the rack assembly to the R33 crossmember.
Out with the old

In with the new

I replaced the rack bushings with some energy bushings even though they were fine. I got the suspension put back together and she is back on all fours. I wanted to put the sweet looking syko mounts on, but the instructions recommend mounting them to the engine then dropping it in.
whosawmike is offline   Reply With Quote