View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 12:21 PM   #25628
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ8 944 View Post
Question for you fellas in here. Is the S14 chassis, or S chassis in general a car you plan to keep around through your life? Or is this a stepping stone to another chassis, or..?

I'm curious of others long term plans are regarding these cars. I've been on the fence for a while now between spending more money than I should to really 'finish' my car (and likely end up keeping it for a loooong time), or if I should take it easy and sell it and my daily to buy a R33 outright in cash in the next few years.
I'll never sell mine. My goal for this car has and will always be a fun street car that can handle the occasional track day. Nothing too low, loud, uncomfortable or incomplete/madmax-looking which seems to be the trend nowadays. Eventually, I want to swap an RB26/CD009 with a/c and a half cage while keeping full interior. I have aspirations of owning other cars like Porsches but the s14 will still be around.

I heard R33 GTS-T's just feel like bigger s14's with RB swaps lol just swap an RB25 lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote