View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 03:32 PM   #11
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremo View Post
Tool bag was putting it lightly. If your offended by it then its meant for you. You waste more time commenting on everyone's post with absolute shit than you do contributing anything useful. Don't be a tough guy behind your keyboard.
I'm not being a 'tough guy'.

I'm not telling a perceived imbecile where to go find clean S-Chassis cars...when someone says I should help someone like this I get frustrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Just like there'll always a white knight...
This is zilvia, being insulted has a lot to do with the learning experience. No safe spaces in here.
Exactly. Why the fuck would you help someone that doesn't even know what chassis is available in the US? Red flag number one. Can't to their own research? Red flag number two.

Stop morons from buying these cars. It's simple.