View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 01:32 PM   #1
tharocket

Trader Rating: (1)
tharocket is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 89 240 sx New build and need to collect some advise

Hello my name is Evan and i had a question before i even started assembeling the parts for my 300zx brake upgrade. I just picked up my S13 hatch today and i noticed that i am missing the hardline to my driverside brake caliper. I picked this car up as a project and i have the time to find the right part for the right problem no cheap and easy fixes. The other part of the problem i am having starting on htis build is the car is non-abs and i honestly have never owned a car without abs and i was honestly hoping to use this car as my daily and a part time weekend warrior right now. Again she has no motor, no tranny it does have the diff and allot of the original parts but i want to focus on the brakes right now. My whole plan is to do the complete z32 swap on all 4 wheels (5-lug Conversion also) but i want to know if i am shooting myself in the foot not having the abs system. And if so what are my options of adding the system considering wiring is not a problem like i said i have a clear bay with my sr20 literally in the garage in my house. Please i want to build a safe and Bada** baby even if its a 5 yr process.
tharocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links