View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 10:56 AM   #2
landins13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
landins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choices
Follow up after putting some miles on and getting an alignment.

First and foremost the ride comfort on these is great, the valving actually responds to the changes you make with the dampeners. On full soft the car is comfortable and smooth over bumps/bridge joints but does feel less planted.

With the settings dialed the other direction the car is significantly stiffer and you feel all those bumps/gaps in the road. The car handles very well with slightly more roll in the rear compared to the PBM coilovers I was running previously. I will say that even with the dampening full stiff my car is no where near as bouncy especially in the front where the PBM coilovers did not seem to handle the weight of my 1jz very well.

The alignment made all the difference in the world and I am extremely pleased with these coilovers overall. For the price I cant imagine anything better on the market since these are less expensive than BC/PBM/Fortune/Stance or any of the other better known brands around the 1k price point.