View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 02:29 PM   #300
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
So, I'm seeing 2 interesting theories lately:
- Jamie Lannister will plunge Oathkeeper into Cersei's heart, creating Lightbringer, upon hearing that the baby isn't his, but actually Euron Greyjoy's. He'll then give it to Jon/Aegon as the Azor Ahai reborn to defeat the Night's King.
- Jon/Aegon is already Azor Ahai reborn and he already has Lightbringer. The theory is that Lightbringer was lost over time, re-pummeled and now goes by the name Longclaw. The story of Azor Ahai and Lightbringer imply that it's wielder will have to kill someone he loves with it to bring it's flames to life. Some ppl think that person will be Dany. But I think it will be Bran, who at some point will be reveal to be deeply connected to the Night's King. Future Bran was probably warged into that guy who the Children of the Forest turned into the Night's King at that moment.

At the end of the story, I'm predicting that Jon/Aegon will be sitting on the Iron Throne with Dany by his side. I also predict that no dragons will survive, just like none of their namesakes survived.