View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 08:00 AM   #229
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beas View Post
just put Origin type 3s front and rear fenders on my s14. got them from TF works.

Rears- ok, had to trim the edges and the gas door required a lot of trimming to be able to open

Fronts- dog shit. so warped and poor fitting. took me forever to get them to line up somewhat decent. surfaces are all wavy too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissansota240 View Post
In for pics, I havent installed mine yet, hopefully in the next few weeks
I second the pics! I have been tossing around the idea of getting a set of these for my s14. Don't mind doing some fitment tweaks obviously since no aftermarket body pieces really fit "perfect". But after hearing this I might just stick with my D-Max 40mm fronts and Origin Type 1 50mm (i think) rears instead seeing as they didn't require much to get proper fitment.Hmmmmmm decisions lol.

Main reason Im looking to switch it up is because I think the person that sold me the rears, actually sold me 30mm and not 50mm. It seems all the 50mm rears have a much larger lip in the gas door area then mine do. Anyone mind measuring their 50mm fenders in that area and letting me know so I can confirm this on my end?
Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote