View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 10:43 AM   #9
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrDarknes View Post
Like the story since I can kind of relate. I missed out on the "teenage experience too". I ate by myself at lunch for the first 3 years of highschool, didn't party or go to school games and no love life what so ever lol. Just stayed at home mostly. Got my 240 my senior year and it changed my life honestly. Driving that thing threw my depression out the window and I met a decent amount of friends that also liked cars from the 240.

A bit jealous though. How did you learn how to build the engine so young? I am still lacking in this category and want to rebuild a rb25 in a couple more years.

Good build thread so far.
Well I started with building kart engines in elementary school haha. My whole life I was around engines, started with karts, then air cooled VW's, then when I was too broke to afford a running 240sx I had to learn to build SR's.

Once you get "engine theory 101" down every engine is basically the same. Some common sense and a service manual will get you through most.