View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 04:19 PM   #36
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Pretty awesome. That red coupe was amazing... would love to find one like that. Keep up the good work.

PS- Might want to remove the photo of the turbo kit box with your address on it. Probably nothing to worry about, but I am paranoid haha.
Thank you, I was planing on swapping the parts to it. But the turbo kit did not fit. The steering linkage was in the way of the wastegate. The only way to make it all work was to cut up the kit and modify it.

So a new chassis was the only way to go... I was bummed, it was a much cleaner car.

And the address, im not too worried about. its just where my mail is received. Car is nowhere near.

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote