View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 10:40 AM   #7
B00stedS13

Trader Rating: (0)
B00stedS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
The search is over! I have found the one on my own! I'm absolutely shocked to have found this car. It could be most original and least abused S13 left out there. The original owner from Florida traded it in last Friday evening (5/19/17) and I flew out and was there making the deal the following Saturday morning. It was driven less 3,000 mile per year. If you're curious to see what it looks like then imagine buying a brand new 1993 Nissan 240SX in Aspen Pearl White from a dealership in 1993. It does NOT get any better than this! I cannot believe a car in such suburb original condition still exists in 2017. It was basically on retirement from day one of it's life and best of all it was in FLORIDA! Everything works perfectly including the antenna. It still has the factory mudguards on it and I even have the original window sticker and OEM sunroof cover so I don't always have sunlight inside. I never knew a sunroof cover like this even exists! I feel like I turned back the clock and went back to 1993 to purchase this beautiful car. This 240SX belongs in a museum because it's a true unicorn. Thanks everyone!
B00stedS13 is offline   Reply With Quote