View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 02:49 PM   #6
No.fvckz

Trader Rating: (0)
No.fvckz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post
Just as someone who was 15 when they got their S chassis with an SR swap who also said this, even if you feel that you mean it when say how responsible you are you're still going to eventually do a rolling burnout through your school's parking lot, especially if you have 2 more cylinders full of teenage hormones and confidence than I did, regardless good luck and have fun!

Also on topic, JZ's are awesome and RB's suck. Choosing an RB over a JZ is a lot like picking a hemi over a small block Chevy. Sure it's different but it sure as hell isn't better.

Also DO NOT buy an engine from craigslist, it's on there for a reason. Working at a machine shop and in the race community has jaded me when it comes to trusting other people and their craftsmanship. Go through an importer and be picky and get it done right the first time.
Yea i dont trust craigslist, thats why im going to an importer 2 hours away from me who supposedly has a good selection of rb's. im not very knowledgeable in what i should look for when buying an rb. Any tips or things i should look out for.
No.fvckz is offline   Reply With Quote