View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 10:17 PM   #18
vipergtsr1000hp
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
vipergtsr1000hp is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, their insurance guy emailed me back. I figured he call me back but I guess he doesn't want to talk over the phone. This is what he says, "This is where we stand, if you feel you need to get an attorney that’s fine. You can then forward him/her my info and please have him/her write us a letter of rep. Otherwise you can go thru your insurance and they can take it to arbitration." The reason I did not contact my insurance is because I have liability only and I don't know if they will do anything really. But as someone suggested I could still contact my insurance and tell them the situation and see what their response. No harm done. Other than that, my friend tells me an attorney wouldn't want to represent me because their were no medical injuries so there is no worth in it, figures. But, my brother who a passenger has been complaining about lower back issues ever since the incident, you can imagine a 18 wheeler tire hitting the car at 55+ mph on the passenger side. I just never reported that because I did not know if their insurance would take blame and pay for it. But my friend suggest if I actually go that route, that someone would definitely represent me. I'll give my insurance a call and update you guys after. Again, thanks for all the help.
vipergtsr1000hp is offline   Reply With Quote