View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 09:52 AM   #7
vipergtsr1000hp
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
vipergtsr1000hp is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea all they said was they just got a copy of the driver's pre-trip inspections logs from the day of the accident. I just have liability and don't know for sure if it is worth it for them to investigate. I will most likely have to do this though if I need further investigation/evidence. My friend who is lawyer just told me to bring it to a small case court because he can see that the pictures do show evidence of being worn and not safe especially the tire beside the blown one which looks like it may blow anytime soon. He says it will depend on the judge. I mean if the traffic state trooper said most likely the trucking company's insurance will pay for the damage because they are at fault regardless of debris on the road. I'm guess the trooper is implying that the "stationary" debris on the road should have been avoided by the trucker if that is was caused the blowout if they want to get all technical with it. I will contact their insurance one last time and if they don't pay, I will bring it to court.
vipergtsr1000hp is offline   Reply With Quote